Saturday, December 13, 2008

i came out of NARNIA .

soo .. haven't posted in a while. but since im not doing anything for the first weekend this month... i shouldn't have an excuse not to. *sigh ... Saturday's of nothing suck. haha oh well ..
today just went to drum lessons, saw kristine and kathleen as usual :)
and that's it lol ... i've been loafting on my history for days now... ugh, no wonder im failing =T
AND i STILL didn't make my brownies either .. omg. i've been so delayed on soo many things lol
BUUUT there's one thing i've actually started on ... and that is my first choreo ? haha
no but seriously :D
i've been sorta loafting on it cause well ... i couldn't , but after watching some videos i got inspiration ;)
thanks to Monica parales hehe . well i tried NOT to bite her moves.. but it was soo hard not to !
so i got a bit from her... with her high heels choreo ... so in a way, im making it my own version and technically making it my own . so never mind to that whole 'first choreo' thing >_<

1 comment:

  1. hi angelica!

    i just stumbled upon your blog while bloghopping at sher's :)

    I didn't know you liked dancing too! that choreo, must say is wicked. love the style. are you taking classes now? I'll prolly take classes this year, even if i think i'm a bit old for those stuff. hahah!

    regards to your mom, dad and siblings!

    -karenhi angelica!

    i just stumbled upon your blog while bloghopping at sher's :)

    I didn't know you liked dancing too! that choreo, must say is wicked. love the style. are you taking classes now? I'll prolly take classes this year, even if i think i'm a bit old for those stuff. hahah!

    regards to your mom, dad and siblings!

    -karen

    ReplyDelete